Baked Stuffed Apples
8 baking apples, remove core, do not peel
pinch of sea salt
1/2 cup tahini
½ cup rice syrup
¼ cup of maple syrup
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup roasted walnuts, chopped
1 cup apple juice
1) Preheat the oven to 375°
2) In a small bowl, mix together the tahini, cinnamon, cranberries, rice syrup, maple syrup, vanilla, sea salt and walnuts.
3) Scoop out middle of apple and core.
4) Stuff each apple with the tahini mixture.
5) Place in a small baking dish and pour the juice in the pan and over apples.
6) Bake for about an hour or more, depending on apple variety.